Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Bankers life and casualty
Bankers is a great company to work for.It has changed my life.
The company offers products our seniors need. I believe in every product they offer wholeheartedly and have recommended them to my own parents. Those of you posting negative comments about working for this company are lazy and were unsuccessful because you did not put the work in that is required. Nothing is handed to you.
Bankers offers a great career while helping the most vulnerable, our seniors!
I was taught from the first day of trianing that the senior population is too be respected and that they are responsible for making our Nation as great as it.anyone who says differently is lying.review #208941
You may also like
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "The manager Richard is a Liar. Spend the extra money and go with someone local who is honest in their dealings. We bought a dining set from Oak Express..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."