Bankers Life And Casualty Company - Bankers life and casualty
Bankers is a great company to work for.It has changed my life.
The company offers products our seniors need. I believe in every product they offer wholeheartedly and have recommended them to my own parents. Those of you posting negative comments about working for this company are lazy and were unsuccessful because you did not put the work in that is required. Nothing is handed to you.
Bankers offers a great career while helping the most vulnerable, our seniors!
I was taught from the first day of trianing that the senior population is too be respected and that they are responsible for making our Nation as great as it.anyone who says differently is lying.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."
- "So I saw an ad for outcalls, and I contacted a girl named Carina. She came, I gave her the $200 and she claimed she had to go get..."
- " I have the same exact problem every time I buy Cheetos Puffs from Safeway when they're on sale or there on the two-for-one price or the buy two..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..."
- "The manager Richard is a Liar. Spend the extra money and go with someone local who is honest in their dealings. We bought a dining set from Oak Express..."