Bankers Life And Casualty Company - Bankers life and casualty
Bankers is a great company to work for.It has changed my life.
The company offers products our seniors need. I believe in every product they offer wholeheartedly and have recommended them to my own parents. Those of you posting negative comments about working for this company are lazy and were unsuccessful because you did not put the work in that is required. Nothing is handed to you.
Bankers offers a great career while helping the most vulnerable, our seniors!
I was taught from the first day of trianing that the senior population is too be respected and that they are responsible for making our Nation as great as it.anyone who says differently is lying.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "I didn't know anything about Cobra insurance so I typed in the term "cobra insurance' and the first ad that popped up was for this service. The second I submitted..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "/UPDATE: 01/ 01/17/2015 4:43 MST - **Still picketing outside of BRETZ RV & Marine in Missoula, MT. Stop this madness for once and for all BRETZ RV. If anyone is..."
- " WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Avoid like the plague! Do not sign any contracts without your attorney present. Their contracts are one-sided contracts (meaning they do not protect the consumer, but rather the merchant)..."
- "I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy. The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick. Now..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."