Bankers Life And Casualty Company - Bankers life and casualty job postings
Only guys with small a *** would work for these guys....
its a hiring mill thats why they run ads everyday but don;t grow.
they have a very smail group of agents/managers in denial who
rotate out after about a year that will try and suck new agents in
and tell them its gonna be great but then in a year they too are gone.
Listen selling insurance is a very tough job people aren't able to
pay for there homes and auto do you think alot of people can afford to
buy insurance too... this is not an easy sale and you need alot of them to
just cover your cost of business and make a living at it....
You May Also Like
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "I just recently ordered a Carolina jersey and a hat, I was trying to track my order for the past couple of days and I happened to come across this..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I placed an order December 16 2015, I had a long list of things I wanted to order but I decided to try with only one thing(a..."
- "Macon,Ga bad customer service need to Learn that customers keep the business going!!..."
- "Chain is turning pink in some areas. Very poor quality for the cost. Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."