Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Bankers life and casualty job postings
Only guys with small a *** would work for these guys....
its a hiring mill thats why they run ads everyday but don;t grow.
they have a very smail group of agents/managers in denial who
rotate out after about a year that will try and suck new agents in
and tell them its gonna be great but then in a year they too are gone.
Listen selling insurance is a very tough job people aren't able to
pay for there homes and auto do you think alot of people can afford to
buy insurance too... this is not an easy sale and you need alot of them to
just cover your cost of business and make a living at it....review #166483
You may also like
- "I didn't know anything about Cobra insurance so I typed in the term "cobra insurance' and the first ad that popped up was for this service. The second I submitted..."
- "Ordered a new, unused, not refurbished humidifier. Received product in absolutely filthy condition. I'm talking dirty brown paper towel inside unit, hard water stains all over tank, just disgusting condition...."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- "Just got thermostat housing 3weeks ago and now it's leaking..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I purchased a Reload It when the walgreens cashier didn't know how to load my card. Instead of taking 5 minutes to drive up the street to walmart, I just..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."