Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Career at bankers Life
Be warned!Spent 17 years there putting up with all their legal problems, complaints, etc..only to be terminated for no reason.
They took away my pension. this is a practice I was warned about throughout the years I never though could be without good reason. They pay half the commission to you all the wile convincing you that you have a lifelong career with a pension and when you leave, for any reason, they find a way to term you to take your hard work away from you without a chance to be heard? you also do not get to keep your renewals when you leave so it/was a waist of time.
I am independent now and successful, they taught me how to put a square peg in a round hole so now it is easy offering A rated products for less?? From an agent who knows best, managers are incompetent, lazy and all hired cool aid drinkers who have no interest in anybody's success beyond 90 days. Of course because at this time their paid less. So word to the wise, find a good IMO, get vested from day one, and do not count on their bogus unfunded deferred comp.
This company sold their sole a long time ago and does not care about their agent force at all.It is too bad because they are loosing a lot of their top long time agents because the trust is gone!review #449093
You may also like
- "Hello Dear Reader, I came across this site while a claim that I partial filed was pending. I was so busy at the time (and now)...."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "Great company for health insurance We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there..."
- "I had a person from Scooter authority come to my home to fix several things on my Scooter , that never happened he screwed all the wiring up by splicing..."
- "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."