Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Career at bankers Life
Be warned!Spent 17 years there putting up with all their legal problems, complaints, etc..only to be terminated for no reason.
They took away my pension. this is a practice I was warned about throughout the years I never though could be without good reason. They pay half the commission to you all the wile convincing you that you have a lifelong career with a pension and when you leave, for any reason, they find a way to term you to take your hard work away from you without a chance to be heard? you also do not get to keep your renewals when you leave so it/was a waist of time.
I am independent now and successful, they taught me how to put a square peg in a round hole so now it is easy offering A rated products for less?? From an agent who knows best, managers are incompetent, lazy and all hired cool aid drinkers who have no interest in anybody's success beyond 90 days. Of course because at this time their paid less. So word to the wise, find a good IMO, get vested from day one, and do not count on their bogus unfunded deferred comp.
This company sold their sole a long time ago and does not care about their agent force at all.It is too bad because they are loosing a lot of their top long time agents because the trust is gone!127f02a7 review #449093
You may also like
- "Great company for health insurance We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there..."
- "In 2009 Texas lawmakers attempted to impose reasonable regulations on companies that sell questionable or downright bogus financial products to elderly Texans. Under then Texas law, annuities with fixed..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend. They broke up and he is now living with me. When I..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."