Bankers Life And Casualty Company - Career at bankers Life
Be warned!Spent 17 years there putting up with all their legal problems, complaints, etc..only to be terminated for no reason.
They took away my pension. this is a practice I was warned about throughout the years I never though could be without good reason. They pay half the commission to you all the wile convincing you that you have a lifelong career with a pension and when you leave, for any reason, they find a way to term you to take your hard work away from you without a chance to be heard? you also do not get to keep your renewals when you leave so it/was a waist of time.
I am independent now and successful, they taught me how to put a square peg in a round hole so now it is easy offering A rated products for less?? From an agent who knows best, managers are incompetent, lazy and all hired cool aid drinkers who have no interest in anybody's success beyond 90 days. Of course because at this time their paid less. So word to the wise, find a good IMO, get vested from day one, and do not count on their bogus unfunded deferred comp.
This company sold their sole a long time ago and does not care about their agent force at all.It is too bad because they are loosing a lot of their top long time agents because the trust is gone!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "I got bad service and bad legal advise from Mia Gibson who works at Norton Rose Fulbright!!! Do not go to them if you are looking for a lawyer!!! Mia..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."
- "157930348 - order number My money has been deducted from my banking statement and I did not receive this item ordered 2 months ago. What is happening here? I emailed and the..."