Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Scam Interview
I recieved a call from Bankers on Friday 1/16/2011.I will be atteneding a 630pm interview and will repost how it goes.
There is a spot in Traverse city, 800 Hastings. I will NOT dress up, due to the fact of all this information AND a friend of mine went their a few months ago. The lady told her that you have to pay for your training, you don't get a license, and you have to give them your bank account number so they can deposit money. Oh and so they can withdraw if they need to, but she quickly skipped over that when brought back to why they need to withdraw any money.
Bankers said "It's company policy, however they haven't ever had to because business is good." Now to me the economy is not doing so good in Northern Michigan, unless I've been under a log.I will record my interview and repost on here Monday (Jan 17) or Tuesday (Jan 18) for more info, besides I like to screw with these scammers.be99342
You may also like
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."