Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Scam Interview
I recieved a call from Bankers on Friday 1/16/2011.I will be atteneding a 630pm interview and will repost how it goes.
There is a spot in Traverse city, 800 Hastings. I will NOT dress up, due to the fact of all this information AND a friend of mine went their a few months ago. The lady told her that you have to pay for your training, you don't get a license, and you have to give them your bank account number so they can deposit money. Oh and so they can withdraw if they need to, but she quickly skipped over that when brought back to why they need to withdraw any money.
Bankers said "It's company policy, however they haven't ever had to because business is good." Now to me the economy is not doing so good in Northern Michigan, unless I've been under a log.I will record my interview and repost on here Monday (Jan 17) or Tuesday (Jan 18) for more info, besides I like to screw with these scammers.d6c2318 review #216699
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "charm seperated 2 days after I got it they will not exchange. Went to the bramalea city center to exchange need to speak to manager whos coming in in 2..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "CAUTION! Doing business with Paulson's Construction or Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey should be avoided! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from this company! I made the CRITICAL mistake of..."