Product: Bankers Life And Casualty Company Renters Insurance Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:
I got my auto insurance and renters insurance thru Geico. After I purchased my renters insurance and could not get my Declarations page Customer Service tells me for the first time that Assurant underwrote their Renters Insurance. I emailed them requesting my...

A couple of days after I wrote my complaint on this site, my hard copy of my Renters Insurance Policy came in the mail. Two days after that I recieved a refund of $12.68 for me canceling my policy.

The unused pro rated portion of my coverage. In addition to posting on this site, I had sent several emails, rescinded my authorization on the auto pay. It is interesting that Bankers ignored my requests for my documentations until I refused payment and posted my review. I understand now why Bankers refused to send me my policy and the Declarations Page.

The coverage was horrible. So I am through with this company. I knew something was terribly wrong when I could not get the hard copy of my policy. A tip for folks out there.

Normally when you make a claim the company refers you to your policy or to attach the first page of your policy. Always get your policy in a hard copy sent from the company not a downloaded copy from the company or emailed to you. Companies change items at will. My reservation on downloading my policy was the company would say that I downloaded an outdated policy.

Or something to that effect. Bankers/Assurant didn't even give me a policy number that their website recognized so I was never even able to download my policy. If I had this difficulty getting a copy of my policy and a correct policy number what would it be like if I had a claim? USAA has the best Renters Insurance.

Their policies do cover flooding, hurricanes, disaster claims. Thanking you Pissed Customer.

Review