Only guys with small a *** would work for these guys....
its a hiring mill thats why they run ads everyday but don;t grow.
they have a very smail group of agents/managers in denial who
rotate out after about a year that will try and suck new agents in
and tell them its gonna be great but then in a year they too are gone.
Listen selling insurance is a very tough job people aren't able to
pay for there homes and auto do you think alot of people can afford to
buy insurance too... this is not an easy sale and you need alot of them to
just cover your cost of business and make a living at it....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Agent Job
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..."
- "Picked up curbside order, drove 20 minutes home...no bread. I had specifically asked for bread too. Called the manager, he mailed a $10 coupon out and apologized profusely. I did..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."