649 views

So, about seven years ago I uploaded my resume to a website and began getting (several per week) calls from these guys. I looked up what I could about them online back then, but I was still suspicious and never called them back.

I have recently been given warning that I would be laid off, and once again--I uploaded a resume and now they have started calling me. I feel a little rude and irresponsible not calling them back since I really do want to keep working but, I just don't trust that they are legit--a legit business wouldn't keep calling you back after weeks of not responding to their request for employment.

Thankfully, the internet has now caught up with my suspicion. Thank you for this site, and helping me not feel irresponsible for avoiding them--I was practicing a good, funny line about not being sales person material to politely turn them down...

Location: Chico, California

Comments

I actually worked at this company...it's fast-paced and crazy-busy. Some of the leaders practice unethical behavior with customers...that is why I no longer work with them.

If you like hard work, long hours and "sometimes" good pay, go for it. 8)

Just got a call from a women claiming I was wanted for an interview in Grand Blanc. I decided to look this company out and this is what I found.

Thank you for reporting this as a scam.

I will not be going to this interview.Thanks again to everyone!! :upset

They will suck the life and YOUR money right out of you. If you REALLY want to learn what this company is about, just go to scam.com.

Wow it's really nice to see all of this on here! Thanks for cluing me in everyone.

I AM NOT GOING to the "interview". It's really nice that a current employee can cuss at all of you on here!!

SMH!! :upset

Dear "it isn't a scam",

Thank you for your advice. I am glad to hear you have had such a great time working for this company.

As I have never been employed by them, I have no direct experience with "being an *** who could not make my sales." I was approached for a management position, not sales. In my research for this company, I have not managed to find anything encouraging to consider this as a means of employment for me. I am sorry you are so unhappy in your life you need to write such an angry post.

Best of luck in your future. If nothing else, having someone like you as a coworker/underling would be enough for me to hesitate applying.

This is a great company. been there 18yrs so I should know.

Some *** is on here over and over again whinning cause he couldnt cut it in a tough evironment called "commissioned sales" and now it is the company's fault???? yeah right :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry : :cry

your just an *** who couldnt close a screen door. This is a great company.

been there 18yrs so I should know.

Some *** is on here over and over again whinning cause he couldnt cut it in a tough evironment called "commissioned sales" and now it is the company's fault???? yeah right :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

they are a scam!!! Telemarking scam. Avoid!!!

If they are calling - add them to the Do Not Call list.

I read your article it's really Nice article on Annuity,have some very good points in addition to this i want to discuss some more points regarding Annuity ::-

1. It is just and natural that every employee saves some money for his future.He has to invest these savings so that after his retirement,he gets some money every month which he can use for his day to day needs.

2. Annuities can be structured in a number of ways; varying accumulation period, length of income payments and other factors.

3. Annuity payments are taxable payments. On each monthly payment you receive you will be held responsible for paying a tax on it.

4. Ways to sell annuities :