10 Patewood Dr #450, Greenville, SC 29615, USA

I filed a lawsuit against Bankers to get the death benefits that was denied without a reason. That lawsuit was dismissed for defective service of process.

After my appeal failed, I refiled the case and Sarah Hurley of Turner Padget filled a motion for summary judgement using the statute of limitation defense without the benefit of discovery. I submitted argument in support of the discovery rule tolling and the judge ruled on it without the jury I had requested. In the judge's order he made an allegation that I waited over 2 years and 8 months before I filed suit against Bankers Life. This is when I realized the court was not aware of the prior court pleading I filed 2 years prior.

I asked the court to add this defective pleading to the court record, but the judge ruled that my court pleading was evidence and could not be added.

Court pleadings are not evidence because they are unverified allegations. The judge is breaking court rules to suppress facts to keep an erroneous summary judgment in place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bankers Life And Casualty Company Claim.

Reason of review: Corrupt justice system.

Preferred solution: Offer me a decent settlement that is fair.

Bankers Life And Casualty Company Cons: I hate this company, I will never forgive this company.

Comments