Have received tumultuous amounts of uninvited solicitations to invest in their life & supplemental insurance program from NEIL KORANDA, "the manager" in their 2-man office located at 5333 Mission Center Road, San Diego, CA 92108. They are a huge scam!!! Please see the numerous complaints listed with the Better Business Bureau locally & their corporate offices: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/insurance-services/bankers-life-and-casualty-company-in-chicago-il-4222

Friends of ours invested with this company with having done their homework on Bankers Life & Casualty Company and lost their entire savings having dealt with this company. Insurance agents, sales, representatives, brokers, dealers at Bankers Life & Casualty Company's are NOT LICENSED INSURANCE AGENTS/BROKERS/DEALERS with the Department of Insurance. That's a huge clue to question their ethics !!!!!

Had an Experience with Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Comments

Newport Beach, California, United States #708004

I have received solicitation calls in Newport Beach, CA from Bankers Life.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #693027

If you're to *** to put yourself on the national DNC registry, you deserve all the uninvited solicitations you get.

Then why are our names on the state(s)DOI lists? Dumb ***!

Olathe, Kansas, United States #662058

I am proudly employed with Bankers in the Kansas City office, I am a licensed agent, and I know bankers as a company requires all of those selling their products to not only be licensed through the state but also to take additional courses to sell products. Those who represent bankers are professional, knowledgeable and ethical.