Bankers Life And Casualty Company - Do not work for Bankers Life & Casualty!!!
One big pyramid scheme.Say they find your resume online.
Tell you that you are what they are looking for. Get you in to one of their big group interviews; it's really a group seminar to sucker you all in. See who they can sell and convince to accept the job. Go through the state test, etc.
Keep going to their BS weekly meetings. Try to seduce you in to their money making agents (it's usually their best friends or managers putting up the numbers), those that are receiving the "real" and "good" leads behind closed doors. I was led to believe there are only one type of leads (recycled for years and same leads they give to all local branches), but in reality there are 6 or 7+ different type of leads. I found out when I accidentally read one of the managers emails (she logged in and forgot to log off), where one sales agent was asking for all these types of leads.
Now do you call this fair and ethical? I don't think so. I saw so many people come and go in the few months I was at this BS of a company. Their VP, Bill Klein, he got to where he is today because of the hundreds and thousands of people he's scammed in his tenure with Bankers Life and all the Managers and Regionals that work for him.
One big scamming party. Remember BS scams like 2By2.net? Or World Securities? All big frauds and scammers.
Get you in to their who-ra seminars, post up all the eye candy million dollar figures and top sales people, and then sucker you all in, one by one. When you have made no money and forced to resign, they already made money from you and everyone you convinced to sign up.
That's how Bankers Life and all of their partners, associates and affiliates work.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Life Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "he was dirty and poor. nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."