Bankers Life is not a good career choice.There are massive complaints about this company from employees and consumers.

Read the advice and listen. Do not waste your valuable time and money to work for this company. The managers are working with an "old boys network". In this day and age it is unbelievable to discount females and minorities in the workplace.

The white male managers in this company tend to work in an unethical manner only helping the guys in their buddy line.

Beware to all others you will waste a year of your career on this company and then find the warnings on the internet to be true.This company is backwards in time.

Had an Experience with Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Comments

I have a second interview w Bankers on friday. I was impressed with the 1st meeting put on with Mr Fordham. I agree with many things that he said..including..there is no place to hide...if you dont work you will be spotted very quickly...many people who work hourly wages tend to let others hold them up or do just enough to get by...if you arent hungry,eager or self motivated or service oriented I can see this aint the business for you.

I started with them in Sept.of '11.

Got my license & did the training. On my first day we were told to try & write policies on your friends & family. I'm not that type of person. Did not make SNA & only wrote 2 policies.

Knew my contract was about to be terminated. Put my resume on the internet. Was inundated with job offers from other insurance companies. Seems Bankers has a great training program.

I'm now with another company that has better business practices.Thank you Bankers for getting me a better future in insurance.

:grin Branch Managers tend to help agents who work hard and put in the time and effort to learn the business......it's that simple.