I'm tired of being harassed/contacted via email and phone by bankers life reps. They have been calling me every day for at least a month now.

Toady was last straw....I got three calls on my cell phone while I was at work from different Bankers Life & Casualty reps. I have told each caller...to please take ,e off the list...it has not worked! If calls do not stop I will make sure I announce the harassing calls on twitter, Facebook and instagram everyday, three times a day.

That's how often I get calls from Bankers Life, even though I tell them not to call me anymore.

This person wrote the review because of "harassing phone calls" at Bankers Life And Casualty Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bankers Life And Casualty Company to "stop the phone calls".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bankers Life And Casualty Company marketing calls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Please contact me regarding your Bankers Life calls. I am consumer attorney investigating their telemarketing practices.

Howard Prossnitz