Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 20, 2021

No response to verify receipt of premium payment

Original review updated by user Mar 23, 2021

Have you received my payment to pay through May? It was mailed Feb 5, 2021.!!!!

That is totally unacceptable and very poor customer service!!! Beware of what is happening!!!

I discovered that I had mailed my payments to the address that statements were mailed from, which had a different address for payments to be mailed to.

Meanwhile, my check was lost and I had to pay $30 to stop payment on the check. I resent a check to the correct address.

Statements with more than one return address should HILITE the correct address to be used for payments.

More than that, Bankers Life should promptly forward any payments to the correct department, and even more so, they should reply in person when complaints persist without solution!!

Thank you for what you can do to avoid this problem in the future.

User's recommendation: Expect a long delay of deposit if you mail payments! It's been 2 weeks for me!! That is totally unacceptable and very poor customer service!!

Preferred solution: Apology.

Bankers Life And Casualty Company Pros: National well established & respected company.

Bankers Life And Casualty Company Cons: Customer service - poor.

Comments