Monroe, Michigan
2.6K views 203 comments

I recieved a call from Bankers on Friday 1/16/2011.I will be atteneding a 630pm interview and will repost how it goes.

There is a spot in Traverse city, 800 Hastings. I will NOT dress up, due to the fact of all this information AND a friend of mine went their a few months ago. The lady told her that you have to pay for your training, you don't get a license, and you have to give them your bank account number so they can deposit money. Oh and so they can withdraw if they need to, but she quickly skipped over that when brought back to why they need to withdraw any money.

Bankers said "It's company policy, however they haven't ever had to because business is good." Now to me the economy is not doing so good in Northern Michigan, unless I've been under a log.I will record my interview and repost on here Monday (Jan 17) or Tuesday (Jan 18) for more info, besides I like to screw with these scammers.

Review about: Scam Interview.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Comments

Traverse City, Michigan, United States #1067193

I work for Bankers Life in traverse city now.It is not a scam.

They do need you account information to deposit 1 cent, so that they have your information for direct deposit.Bankers has been very good to me.

Interested Party
to Anonymous Traverse City, Michigan, United States #1200890

Hi, are you still with Bankers Life?If so are you making good money?

Six figures? Close to Six figures? Are you happy there? Do you have to work tons of hours, late night hours?

Or did you quit? If you did why? Thank-you for all your help!

I am considering putting in an application with them.

Interested Party~

to Anonymous Traverse City, Michigan, United States #1200893

Never mind all I had to do is a little research, I got my answer!

seniors in washington state beware of MICHAEL SHEEK.

Laurie
Charlevoix, Michigan, United States #719535

Whether it be AMERICAN SENIOR BENEFITS or Bankers Life and Casualty you should go look here first: http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/ I just found this blog and it reveals some things about both American Senior Benefits and Bankers Life and Casualty that will make your blood curdle.That is a busy site so what I did is just google the words American Senior Benefits and Glistening Quivering Underbelly - and all the various posts will pop up.

At least it did for me.Laurie

I got called today and googled about it because it seemed a little shady. I found another article explaining how it is a scam as well. Sounds like they get your information through Career Builder.

had an interview 2morrow

I guess I\'m NOT going to the interview in the morning. :( :upset

had an interview 2morrow

After reading these reviews, I guess I'm going. Don't have time for this. :( :( :eek :roll

SCAM

I was contacted by a foreign woman to interview with Bankers Life and Casualty Company. She was very brief, but I accepted the interview. I tried contacting her back at the phone # she called me with. When I called (over several days) the phone # went directly to voice mail and the mail box was always full.

When I got my reminder email, for my interview, there was a different contact phone # under her name. I called the phone # and it was disconnected.

At this point I was really getting suspicious. Therefore I emailed her back asking a few questions and have not received a response to this day. Needless to say, I did not attend the interview.

I then found this site and many others like it. I am very happy that I didn't waste my time with this dishonest company.

PRECIOUS
to SCAM #723141

I WAS CONTACTED IN SEPTEMBER 2013, BY A YOUNG WOMAN, FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH BANKERS LIFE& CASUALITY. I, TOO, THOUGHT IT WAS STRANGE. I NEVER APPLIED FOR A JOB WITH AN INSURANCE COMPANY. IT WAS AS THOUGH SHE WERE READING FROM A SCRIPT. IF I INERUPTED TO ASK A QUESTION, SHE WENT RIGHT BACK TO WHERE SHE LEFT OFF. I LOOKED UP HER PHONE NUMBER...SHE WAS CALLING ME FROM A CELL. WHY WOULD ONE USE THIER PERSONAL CELL PHONE FOR WORK. SHE EXPLAINED THAT IT WAS A GROUP MEETING. AT THIS POINT, I KNEW THIS WAS A SCAM. IT REALLY IRKS ME THAT DEVIOUS PEOPE PREY ON THE UNEMPLOYED. I DO NOT LOKE WASTING MY TIME, MY GAS, AND PRACTICING MY INTERVIEWING SKILLS FOR NOTHING.

I WILL NOT BE GOING TO MY "INTERVIEW" MONDAY, 9/30/12 IN NASHUA, NH