2.8K views

I too, was contacted by "Bankers".I returned the call, however; the phone went into the vm of a different person from the one who left the orig.

message. The back ground noise was a bit overwhelming, and weird, so I left a vm message anyway..(I like the India comment) after doing that I decided to read the scam link on this company. I saw it earlier, but went directly to their main page for more info on the company.

Thanks for the warning, guess what someone from the company just called me back…I told them I was not interested….thanks!Good Luck everyone on your career/job search!

Comments

Gaza people live like salevs in a prison surrounded by Israeli Army.1.Obama and Michelle Obama do not give food to the salevs in Gaza by supporting Block Aid by Israel2.

Gaza people do not have access to food , medicine because of Obama do not broke the block Aid by Israeli Army.3.

Israeli Army staring Ethnic cleaning in Gaza by not allowing enough food, medicine, material to build Home.4.World must free all the people live like slave in Gaza prison surrounded by Israeli Army.

Hi All,

They're doing this in L.A.too!

I've received three calls in as many weeks from three different people -- one from First LA Limo Service go figure -- for this alleged "Branch Manager" position that their "manager" felt I'd be perfect for.

It seems like BL&C company uses telemarketers to troll jobs boards in search of prey.All the best.

Glad to know this is b.s considering I'm supposed to wake up early for a fake interview. Thanks

People don't trust anyone that works for Bankers Life. They're all *** men and you will not have any benefits after paying in for years through this company. All Banker agents are climbing a pyramid ponzi scam that targets seniors robbing them of their savings and pension.

Tell ole Joe to go blow!!

What People Are Saying About BGA

Joseph J Bachmeier with BGA Insurance Group has been my insurance agent for a few years. I trust all the input I have recieved from him over the years. He is attentive to all my needs. I have also referred many people to him and they became clients as well. They all feel the same way! Joe is a pleasure to deal with.

- Marion Goldstein, Horsham PA

As though turning 65 and applying for Medicare isn’t scary enough, you also realize you need a Supplemental Insurance Plan. I, like most people find salesmen very intimidating.

So, when I met Joe Bachmeier and Greg Gudis for the first time, I was on my guard. Were they honest, truthful, dependable, etc.???

After a little more than a year of having Joe and Greg for my insurance agents, I can honestly say that they are all of the above.

They have always been there when I needed them. I never have a problem reaching them.

Actually, to me, they are no longer salesmen, they are friends.

- Kathy Mullin, Haverford PA

Deciding on a supplemental program for Medicare sent us to a number of possible sources. We wanted good coverage which would not break the bank as it were. Happily, a co-worker gave me Joe Bachmeier’s number and we were good to go from that point on. Joe came to our home; his easy going style, along with the range of knowledge he possesses made our decision an easy one. I am happy to pass along Joe’s number to my friends as they hit Medicare age because I know they are in great hands.

- *** and Joanne Forrest, Glenside PA

I posted my resume on Monster and just received a phone call from them.I am glad that I looked up the reviews on here.

All I see are bad comments. Will not be attending the interview.

Thank You!!8)

Thank you everyone for making my decision to attend the Interview Orientation with Bankers Life & Casualty easy. After reading all the comments and being able to relate to a similiar phone call I WILL NOT waste my time or day.