This a solid, reputal comapny. Its interesting that the web site is for Pissed people. You make your decision, You be the judge. Dont let negitive people, influence your career.

This is a 130yr old Company. Do you belive that a Company can be in business for that long Scamming peole?

Check it out on the Web. "Bankers.Com"

This is interesting site to visit....to bad im not Pissed Off.

I do understand that Not everyone is 100% ever pleased or willing to look into a Companys background, but by visiting a site that is directed for pissed off customers...what do you think you are going to find?

Comments

Somebody PLEASE take these people at Bankes down and out for good!!!!!!!!!

To the person who wrote the original post stating Bankers did nothing wrong; I guess you've been living under a rock for the last 2 yrs; how many 130 yr old companies are now no longer in business because of bad decisions and scams? How many others have been bailed out by all of us because of bad decisions and scames? I don't know if Bankers is a scam or not, but to say they aren't simply because they have nice words on their website and have been in business a long time means NOTHING; so next time you do a google search, how about searching for a clue!

We all know that Bankers Agent (and all of it's "sister " companies) use the same scam and hire people like you to monitor web traffic and write e-mails like this to make that operation even MORE of a scam. Just because a company has a insurance license DOES NOT make them legitimate! Some people check their facts.

SHAME ON YOU, TORCHMARK, FOR PREYING ON UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE DESPRTATELY LOOKING FOR LEGITIMATE JOBS.

We all feel sorry for your computer because it works there. Tell us, did the COMPUTER have to pay up front to be trained? Make tons of calls to people that had been called before? Go door to door to sell??

WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE.

I have reported you to the Attorney General's office and guess what - they have many other complaints on you. Big surprise.

Watch out because Big Brother is watching.

I am so glad Ive read the reviews I got called in for an interview for sales and a management position and will not be going to this interview.The lady couldnt even tell me if the management portion was goin to be commission or salary based

19 out of 20 is 95%.... Fact.

Necromancer

Do you believe that a company or ANYBODY would do "business" the same way for 130 years?

And what do YOU expect to find on Bankers' own website? That's the same in principle as asking Al Capone if he ever paid anyone to murder somebody.

:( They scammed me!!!

:sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh got a call for an interview. glad I didnt pick up.

#120726

Bankers is seriously allowed to prey upon our elderly and the only thing you can call it is legalized criminals. Someday and I do believe soon, this company will be brought to justice, but will return under a new name.

They are just the evil of our world and it's sad that seniors are the victims. Watch your elderly family members from Bankers and all the scams that will prey upon them.

Seneca, South Carolina, United States #120626

I am so glad I found this site....my daughter was called for an interview tomorrow...and I had to research to see what kind of company they really are and I can upon this site.... needless to say she will not be going on this interview...Thanks a million

#120590

The agent, if he is an agent shows what kind of as- holes Bankers hires I'm sure a lot of people want to follow this path. Banker's cruise, fabricated in his mind. Loser-***!!

#120587

Someday I hope the Lord sends you on the cruise to He-L. You scammed the elderly to make every dime in your pocket.

There are people like you out there that would scam their own mother for money, I'm sure you've done this too. Have a good time loser, because you'll pay, it's written in the Lord's policy.

#120531

You people are idiots.

Bankers Life is a legitimate insurer that exists in 49 states. Fact.

Every state governs their own insurance practices that occur in their state through the state Department of Insurance. Fact.

If Bankers is what many whiners claim it is, a scam; don't you think 1 out of 49 states would shut it down?

98% of people don't have the drive, personality, and attributes to make it one year in high commission sales. That's right...19 out of 20 will fail. Fact.

If one had Alzheimer's, a "guardianship" or Power of Attorney would come into play. fact.

I'm going on a Bankers cruise this month. Fact.

Hate me all the way to the bank...

#120103

Bankers is a scamming unethical business and by still being allowed to continue the fraudulent practices just shows how immoral our government is. As the last comment said, it's money from dirty deeds to seniors, but it's revenue.

Banker's Life should be operating out of a kennel, but dogs are higher class then Banker's people.

#119712

My family was so financially hurt by this company and it all started with one agent that turned into multiple agents that sold multiple policies to a man with alzheimers. By the time we children found out, thousands, thousands of dollars had been paid into Bankers Life with very little benefits and for the benefits that was paid was after a daily fight with the most hatefulest company in the United States.

I find it ironic that Bankers is trying to recruit so many new agents. The more agents the more elderly that can be preyed upon. Most of these seniors "clients" don't need to be making financial decisions and this is what Banker's is counting on. It's a pyramid scheme and sadly our elderly are the pawns that pay for this lavish company with expensive premiums that is automatically withdrawn from their bank accounts.

The unemployed are being tempted with jobs that they so badly need, but I thank the Lord every night that this site shows how so many people have morals and respect for our elderly that they blow this company off...GOD BLESS every one of them!

I don't know how this company has stayed in business for this long either. I do not understand why the Protectionn for the Elderly doesn't step in. I know for a fact that Bankers has been slapped with penalties and has been repremanded many times for their sales practice.

I know there is currently a class action law suit aganist Bankers and there has been other law suits in the past, again because of sales practices and fraud.

The government slaps Bankers on the hands and lets them stay in business, too much revenue. At least sites like this may save a few of our elderly from becoming Banker's victims.

God Bless our elderly and please keep them safe from predators like Banker's Life ***.