Unless you enjoy and are really good at outside sales for life insurance to retired individuals on fixed incomes, DO NOT GO TO THE INTERVIEW!!!!You sit in a conference room for an hour while Kevin Bright tells you how he got to his mgr position and about the company and then if you want to apply for an interview, you can.Most ppl left before the presentation is finished.

He paints this awesome pretty picture of how much money you can make, but it is a crock.

I was applying for a manager role, which is what the person who called me for the interview said but you cannot even think of a mgr role with the company until you make a certain amount of sales first.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Review about: Bankers Life And Casualty Company Life Insurance.

Had an Experience with Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Comments

Thank you, they just called me for an offer of an interview. You saved me some serious time... Thanks so much!

Mcallen, Texas, United States #747519

well fyi, you do get millage compensation you dummy?or did you ask.

And how the *** you gonna get a Mgr position without proving yourself?Its true you start at the bottom, but the opportunities this company gives you you don't see often.

I was called on the 28 of May 2013 and was asked to come to an interview.After researching the company, I will not be attending.

It's a waste of time and energy. Who has time to drive around asking vulnerable people to but insurance that is comparable to dog ***? Who has money that can't be reimbursed in driving to a and fro from random places? I refuse to deal with this.

My patience won't allow it.Thanks to all for the advice and head up.