Jackson, Ohio

Bank statements indicate withdrawals for premiums for monthly coverage for my Dad--the most recent withdrawal was 6/15/15.He died in July 2012.

We have called repeatedly to get this resolved and have heard every excuse in the book. "There's no agent assigned to this account." "The deduction is for your Mother." (Really? Then why are you making monthly withdrawals for premiums for my Mother? And why is it in my Dad's name?

I'll be that argument would not hold up in court.) "The premium is for your mother's in-home care. (Really? Even though she's in assisted living and we're paying for that through them?) This is ridiculous. Class-A Rip-off.

I love the statement on Banker's Life and Casualty website that says: Customer Service You Deserve.

What did I ever do to deserve that kind of customer service.This is the kind of service that gives insurance companies a bad name.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of insurance fraud and ripping off seniors. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "negligence, fraud" of insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $990. Bankers Life And Casualty Company needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bankers Life And Casualty Company.

Had an Experience with Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Comments

you should contact bank and place a block on the automatic drafts, it is financial fraud and file to get a bank dispute on unauthorized bank withdrawals by Banks Life. People can stop it by contacting their banks!