After being a client for over 30 years, you would think that I would be considered a "valued customer", right? Wrong, I have been leaving messages for someone to call me to explain the increase of my insurance premiums with no success. It seems that even the Regional Manager Mr. Joseph Kepeck (?) (Palos Hills, IL) does not have the professionalism to take a phone call.

I would never suggest Bankers Ins to anyone and if I were to start over, I certainly would not sign on any dotted line on a document with Bankers name on it.

Do you think that a phone call could happen or is this "business as usual" for Bankers?

Review about: Bankers Life And Casualty Company Life Insurance.

Had an Experience with Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Comments

People need to run from this company & watch out for your elderly parents, the B.L.agents are preditors on the elderly.

*** has reservations for B.L. employees.

Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more