Bankers was good to learn from but they used some questionable tactics.One ploy was when selling a medigap plan was to tell the person that life insurance was included.

So the all you had to do is fill out 2 applications and tell the people it was all part of the medigap app. I did not do that because I have always sold needs only --- something Banker's knows nothing about.

If you want to sell insurance, work for them for a year to learn then go independent so you can sell for any company you wish.Good luck

Review about: Bankers Life And Casualty Company Life Insurance.

Had an Experience with Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Comments

Thanks for this info. I was about to help my mother purchase a medigap policy from BL / Colonial Penn...

Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more