yes all this posted is so true i hate people who try to scam you and their getting paid to do it, there should be a law to close this business down and the fac that there accredited by the better business bur.i CANT BELIVE IT.

someone needs to do something.....but yes we all need to stick together :) thanks everyone :) please stay away unless your looking for truble form this place ..........and please if you feel like you have already suffered from this company report it to the bbb so they can move this place down their credit is an A+ i mean come on....

Had an Experience with Bankers Life And Casualty Company?

Comments

Honesdale, Pennsylvania, United States #772321

I received a call from a woman telling me that her manager was interested in interviewing with me, after he saw my resume on Monster.I immediately knew this was a "presentation pitch".

The original post did not humiliate anyone specific, yet, please notice how the 2 Bankers employees bash the poster with name calling. Proof is in the pudding.

Thank you Bankers employees for showing everyone on here just how messed up the company really is.

US Federal gov is investigating Bankers Life for scamming the elderly in every state in the US. Bankers is a scam on the elderly and it's a pyramid ponzi scheme. Many families are hoping Bankers will be put out of business after this investigation.

You didn't earn 150,000 because just by your english, typing and comment, you're too *** to work your way out of a wet paper bag! I-D-I-O-T!!

BANKERS SCAMS THE ELDERLY AND TRYING TO LURE JOB SEEKERS IN TO A PONZI SCHEME!!

this company is so great...i earn around 150,000 dollars...and more with benefits and incentives in this company..i work full time though.So iT Isn't a scam LOSER!

Your an ***!

You must be an x agent that couldn't cut it.I have reviewed *** like this before and its always from agents that failed.

Losers just like you.

I have worked for the company for a while and there is no other company I know more dedicated to doing the right thing by their clients and their employees.So, grow up!